The Story of Moses: Hebrews 11:23-27 (NIV)
Moses settled four key issues:
- Identity – Who am I?
- Responsibility – What am I going to do with my life?
- Priority – What is the most important thing in life?
- Difficulty – How much am I willing to commit to what I’m going to give my life for?
Three facts of life:
- I can’t live off of other people’s spiritual commitment.
- I can’t blame others for the direction of my life.
- No one can ruin my life except me.
Moses’ Value System:
- God’s purpose is more valuable than popularity.
- People are more valuable than pleasures.
- God’s peace is more valuable than possessions.